miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

Live Life... Enjoy the Ride!

Hello everyone!!!
I just love how this skirt-top looks! Is my latest creation over the weekend... and it was inspired in the joy and satisfaction we can find if we just center ourselves in living Life to the fullest! YOUR one and only life! is a small stay.... so we must enjoy the ride and live every moment!

I did everything from the pattern, sewing, to the last detail! what do you think?
I´m going to try another one with just ENJOY and then the Live Life design... maybe for a simpler approach....

Some pictures:






More pictures in my facebook page: www.facebook.com/mixedesigns.lab, Go ahead and take a look!
Hasta luego
L

Linking up!


8 comentarios:

Emily dijo...

Muy bonito! domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

★ЯαTαt µiع e☆ ★® ☻ dijo...

Mi lorena que bOnita faLda O vestidO,
la verdad la mezcla de colores Muy dentrO de tu linea Me eNcantO.

Por ciertO la camisa rOsa me gustO muchO , No se dOnde la cOmpraste O si la hiciste Pero me eNcaNtO.

Un besOOote gordOOo .

Lorena dijo...

Gracias Emily!
Ratatuile-> si! no lo puedo evitar! me encantan esos colores alegres! y me alegro muchísimo que te gustara! la camisa rosa es comprada =) es muy chula, sobretodo el color! un abrazo

Stephanie @ henry happened dijo...

A skirt & a top - I love it! Great job!! xoStephanie

Trizbeth dijo...

Loreeeeeeeeeee amiga, me gustaaaaa como quedó manita! Muy bonita y diferente!! Además es mi rosadoooooooooo el de la camisa shuuulaaaaaaa! siiiiiiiiii jajajaja,

I just love the creation, colorful and unique! way to go!!

Besosss y seguimos en estoo!

Lorena dijo...

Manita!! gracias por tu apoyo! priceless... y si! es tu rosado!!! un abrazote

J@ckie dijo...

Hola Lorena, Un placer conocerte y seguirte. Sabes que soy amante de las faldas asi que me fascina cualquier estilo siempre y cuando vaya de acuerdo con mi figura. Este estilo esta super bello. Me lo quedo...Bendiciones!!

Lorena dijo...

Stephanie, Jackie! thank you so much for your comments! really appreciate them!